Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No playlists on Squeezebox Touch

Solved!

No playlists on Squeezebox Touch

Because of some issues with die official Spotify plugin on the Squeezebox Touch I reinstalled it. After that, it does not show playlists anymore. I am able to search for songs and play them, but none of my lists is shown.

71 Replies

Using the 3rd party plugin from Triode works, but this needs an external server with the Logitech Media Software.

Marked as solution

Hey guys, I've just merged a couple threads on this issue together. 

Thanks for flagging this with us. We've let the right folks know and we'll keep you updated here. 

Same here on the squeezebox radio - no playlists or top tracks appear. We are stumped

Thanks for the news Meredith, Community Manager.  Please keep us informed. 

yeah it's working again!! olé olé

Yes mine has returned.

Thanks 

I  spoke too soon.

The playlists are now listed but most are still 'empty'.......

Thanks for bringing to Spotify's attention.  Thank you Spotify for fixing.  The playlist is now showing correctly.  Back to the music!

Great work, playlist has returned, many thanks to all involved.

Thanks Spotify.  Lists returned - though the playback has been a bit hit and miss....lots of lodaing and re-loading required.  Any hints?

Most of my playlists still say empty. I have tried unitalling and reinstalling the spottify app but the same happens.

Some ideas of how to clear this would be appreciated.

Did you upgrade your touch, that might be the reason why mines working now.

I upgraded it by downloading the latest update a week or two ago.  Thanks to Spotify, my Touch is now showing my playlists, but is, as I've said in an earlier posting, still a bit hit and miss at actually playing through, say, an album....... Still, some progress!

........."Did you upgrade your touch"..........

I am not aware of any update to the Touch? Has there been one, is this the cause of the current problem?

Most of my paylists are showing as empty, although it is intermittent. If I turn off the touch and back on again some of them show track but minutes later they have disappeared again?

Marked as solution

Mine is now working on the Squeezebox Radio.

This is what I did:

1 - logged into the box by installing the media server and then going to localhost http://localhost:9000/

2- installed Spotify 3rd Party plugin

3 - set settings for plugin (username and password)

4 - opened up port 9005 on router

5 - changed password on spotify for account

6- removed account from box, re added using new password

7 - everything appeared again!

As the creator of this thread I want to point out that my device is working again as expected with the official plug-in.

@lisette wrote:

I get the '502 bad gateway' anouncement too, in the 'with star' section.

I can not see any playlist at all. 

Same for me 😞

What I did:

1. Removed/added account within app --> Still not working.
  2. Removed/added app over mysqueezebox.com --> Still not working.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem. It's the same thing as few months ago. No playlists on my ue smart radio..

Since a few days, my Squeezebox touch doesn´t show the playlists anymore.

If I access the SB via the Logitech ipad app, the playlists show, but if I want to play one -> 502 bad gateway.

I can still search an album and play it.

Any suggestions on fixing it without waiting for it to solve itself ?

There is something weired:

If I start the Spotify app no playlists show. If I then go back and start the app directly again then the playlists are shown. But if I click on one of them it give the 502 error.

But still: I can search and play any (public) playlist I want.

Suggested posts