Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No playlists on Squeezebox Touch

Solved!

No playlists on Squeezebox Touch

Because of some issues with die official Spotify plugin on the Squeezebox Touch I reinstalled it. After that, it does not show playlists anymore. I am able to search for songs and play them, but none of my lists is shown.

71 Replies

Hi Petteri,

I'm not sure I did this right either, but try putting the link above into the Plugins section within the LMS:

LMS.PNG

Once you've got that bit added, it's just a question of clicking through to the Triode settings, entering your username & PW and keeping things crossed!

Good luck!

Hello, there are no spotify playlists anymore. What can I do???

Check your Music source/music library...

Are you connected to my squeezebox.com or are you connected to a local media server?

They seem to have got the service a lot more stable these days and I rarely seen to have problems so long as my squeezebox is connected to my local server...

Good luck!

Getting same issue here - no playlists visible on Squeezebox Radio connected to mysqeezebox.com and running spotify plugin. Was working last week but yesterday and today I only get search and starred tracks option

Try switching back to a local media server (I.e NOT mysqueezebox.com)

Let us know!

Unfortunately I don't have an LMS here, or I'd use Tiode's great plugin

Hi together, I've the same problem like Neuri... with my local LMS running on a Synology 712+. I'm not sure when it began

same with me. No more playlists - only favs and search. Hope we get this problem solved...

İ have also same problem here i got premium membership last month and everythings were working fine...i guess 1 week before it started and now i can play only starred songs or searches pls help...

...I don't now why but after a reboot of my NAS and Squeezebox today my playlist reappears.
It makes me feel not really comfortable but it seems that it's work...

Not quite sure if this is the right topic but I am experiensing some issues with the playlists on the Squeezebox Radio and Touch since October of last year.

Most of the playlists are not populated when they show up on the Squeezebox. Only the playlists that are directly edited by Spotify (like "Tropical House" or "Weekly Mix") have songs in them. All other (own playlists and album playlists) are empty.

I am running LMS 7.7.2. on an WD My Cloud Mirror if that helps.

Try the Spotty plugin in the media server.  Fixed my problem syncing playlists across devices.

Suggested posts