Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No 'radio' option on web player (play.spotify.com)? Can I fix this?

Solved!

No 'radio' option on web player (play.spotify.com)? Can I fix this?

So I have a chromebook so I can't download Spotify and have to use the web browser.  The problem is that there is no 'radio' button (which is my favorite thing about Spotify!!!).  Is this intentional or is there an issue I'm having?

I heard I can play music via the app on facebook as well.  My accounts are linked but the app doesn't show up on my 'app list' on facebook.  No matter how many times I try to add the facebook spotify app it doesn't show up. Frustrating!

Can someone help me with this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

или так: заходишь на https://play.spotify.com/radio/  и выбираешь нужную радиостанцию

View solution in original post

7.jpg
27 Replies

Hey @preb0026, are you able to send through a screenshot of what you're seeing?

As for being able to play music on Facebook, I believe the Spotify integration only goes as deep as playing previews of songs that friends have posted. There is no full Spotify app for Facebook to my knowledge.

Thanks for letting me know about the facebook app.  Haha that was a lot of time searching for something that doesnt exist! O_O

Here is a screenshot of my spotify web player.  The options on the lefthand side column has no option for 'radio'.  All other Spotify apps I have used (iphone and macbook) have an option for 'radio' in that column.

spotify screenshotspotify screenshot

Cheers for that! I'll escalate that up to the staff and see if they can get it sorted out for you 🙂

Hey @preb0026, are you able to confirm if Radio is showing at all under the Browse section (perhaps if you scroll down a bit)?

If you can't see it, can you try logging out and logging back in twice to see if it reappears?

Let me know how it goes!

Hi, i am having this problem as well - radio has disappeard from my web player. 

Hi @emiweee, please see my response above your post and let me know the results.

Thanks!

No luck. Still not showing radio option in the web browser.

Если в приложении SpotifyLauncher.exe в том же аккаунте запустить радиостанцию, то на сайте она появится автоматически

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
Marked as solution

или так: заходишь на https://play.spotify.com/radio/  и выбираешь нужную радиостанцию

7.jpg

To translate the above posts, can you guys try accessing it via https://play.spotify.com/radio and let us know how it goes?

все идет отлично!!! this should be any difficulties? Sorry for my English

2.jpg

Я фигею просто, у вас полный доступ и у вас проблемы... А у нас в Сибири проблем со Spotify нет вообще никаких! Более того все FREE!!!  В чем парадокс, может в квантовой механике? За что вы платите и кому? 

Hi,

this takes me to raido - but still no radio icon along the left

Видишь ли Dear friend, причину я пока не определил, я лишь предлагаю альтернативу. Вопрос в том, каков результат надо получить?

I can not really understand the problem, my friend, but because everything is solved detours

Зацени, Дружище! В другом аккаунте у меня все работает! Это на одном устройстве PC

I understand that our mentality is different, but what do you want? I have everything I want. What do you need? Apologies for the English grammar

1.JPG

I'm sorry, but you are from which country?

вот еще пример и даже на русском языке

3.JPG

Suggested posts