Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No response from Spotify Support

Solved!

No response from Spotify Support

Hey.

I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account regarding the same issue. Issues with discography, artist etc.

Is there any way to see if these support tickets are active? I've gotten the confirmation that they've been submitted everytime, but never recieved an answer from spotify support in a month. Seems like the support team cares nothing for smaller artists if this is how we are being treated compared to other streaming services.

Kind Regards

Martin, Fixation

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Fixation!

Thanks for letting us know.

We're sorry for the delay here. Your request is with the right folks, and you should receive a reply soon.

Keep an eye on your inbox, and thanks again for bearing with us 🙂

/M

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Fixation! Welcome to the community!

Alright, I'll pass this on to the folks at Spotify. I'll let you know when I have more information. Hang tight!

Thanks, take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Fixation!

Got something back from Spotify. Just to confirm, you've filled out this form, right? That's the form to contact Spotify as an artist. Let me know if that's the case.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

Thanks for checking for me. But yes, I have filled out that exact form on three different occasions just for the "wrong discography". Once for questions about verification and once for "help with insight". 

Since it didn't help contacting them about wrong discography, I also contacted them from my personal email, and told my friend to do the same. So all in all, it should be 5 different requests for the same problem.

Kind regards

Martin, Fixation

Marked as solution

Hey @Fixation!

Thanks for letting us know.

We're sorry for the delay here. Your request is with the right folks, and you should receive a reply soon.

Keep an eye on your inbox, and thanks again for bearing with us 🙂

/M

Suggested posts