Step 1

NEXT STEP

No response from spotify help

No response from spotify help

Plan

Premium

Country

My question

I have a case number (14129184) from an email that I sent 4 days ago but I have not had a response and spotify says they respond with in 48hrs, which I am starting to think is a false statement. This is my first time subscribing to this platform and if this is the kind of Support given I'd would feel better canceling and finding a platform that provides better support for thier subscribers.

5 Replies

Hey @Vipers, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry about that. Can you please give me some details of the issue?

I might be able to help you 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sure. The problem is regarding the Google home mini promo. I purchased premium, waited a bit for the reservation email with the link, which I got. Then after clicking the link and setting up my payment method which was incorrect and then clicking confirm I got, purchase canceled. So I fixed what was incorrect with the payment method, tried again but this time it wont work. I contacted Google they said I would need to contact spotify because the code in the link was a one time use and was used with the canceled purchase. I was also told by Google Support to show the canceled order as proof.

Hey @Vipers.

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding this.

We really appreciate registering your interest in the Google Home Mini bundle!

It may take a few days for your device to become available, as demand has been high. We'd recommend keeping an eye on your inbox in the meanwhile.

Hope this helps clarify things. If there's anything else, just let us know.

Hi Guido, I did get the email like I said in my response and I did get the home mini through checkout but it got canceled because of a mistake with billing info now I can not try again even though the billing info has been corrected because like I said before, the code is one time use and it got used but problem is order was canceled.

Hey @Vipers.

Due to high demand it might take a bit longer to get a reply regarding the Google Home Mini offer. Please bear with us and support will get back to you soon.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts