NEXT STEP

No se puede reproducir esto en este momento

No se puede reproducir esto en este momento

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016, PC, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro)

Operating System

macOS Mojave, Windows 10, MIUI 10.2)

My Question or Issue

Estoy teniendo problemas para escuchar algunos grupos, que me da este mensaje de error. Por ejemplo, me pasa con toda la discografía del grupo "Layabouts". Ellos me han confirmado por Facebook que está todo en orden. Me pasa en todos los dispositivos que he probado (Windows, Mac, Web, Android). ¿Qué puede ser?

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-06 a las 23.20.41.png
3 Replies

Hey @Medra.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

Let's try a quick reinstallation on your devices before we proceed. You can read here how.

If it's still not working something might be up with your account but we'd like to test this first. Do you have a friend or family member that uses Spotify? If you could ask this person to log in with his/her account on one of your devices to see if that makes any difference. Make sure that this person has an account which is registered in the same country as yours.

Let us know what the result is! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice day.

I've tried using one of my co-workers accounts on mi device (mac) and songs were playable. I think thats something only with my account.

Hey @Medra.

Thanks for getting back to us.

It does sound like something is up with your account. Would you mind creating a new account to see if that solves the issue?

No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your own username. Oh and by the way, If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there. You’ll also need to cancel your subscription on your old account, in case you have a Premium account.

We hope you'd like to try this! It's a lot quicker than it might seem. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts