Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No sounds

Solved!

No sounds

Hi folks,
Spotify is the only App of mine that there is no sounds even the status shows playing,
It happened as soon as I didn't choose pay for listening.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Janejane, I'm sorry to hear that you have no sound playing.  A few things that you should check:

In the bottom right corner of Spotify, there is a Volume Sider.  Can you make sure that a) It's not on mute a b) that it's not in the lowest position.

Also, if you are running windows, you can right click on the volume icon in the bottom right corner of your windows tray and select "Open volume mixer".  Make sure that the volume is up for the spotify application.

I hope this helps you out.

Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Janejane, I'm sorry to hear that you have no sound playing.  A few things that you should check:

In the bottom right corner of Spotify, there is a Volume Sider.  Can you make sure that a) It's not on mute a b) that it's not in the lowest position.

Also, if you are running windows, you can right click on the volume icon in the bottom right corner of your windows tray and select "Open volume mixer".  Make sure that the volume is up for the spotify application.

I hope this helps you out.

Follow Me
DJ Mikey
Strangeways Radio
Owner / Program Director

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi djmikeystrange,
Thank u for this solution.
However, I made a mistake of wrong label.
Which means there is no sound playing when I use Spotify App in my IPhone 6. When playing other App like Youtube, there is sounds.
it's highly appreciate if u can help me on me,
Jane

Suggested posts