Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No system or game sounds on xbox one s

Solved!

No system or game sounds on xbox one s

When using the app on the xbox all other sounds from the console or muted.  No system sounds and no game sounds come though, but I can hear the songs fine.  I have looked at all the settings in the xbox for an answer and I can find none.  Reinstalled the app as well.  Running out of ideas.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was having this same problem I think.  As soon as I opened the Spotify app it disabled system and in-game audio.  Once you start playing a song all you need to do is load your game and select the Spotify tile and click "a".  Then move the slider at the bottom to the left.  Previously this controlled volume but now it controls the mix between music and in-game/system sounds.  This should resolve the problem.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Same here

I have found a solution for me. I have been playing Far Cry 5 and in the options there is a toggle for voice chat, I turned this off and now everything is working fine for me after a reset.

Certain game's don't have this option.

This is NOT a solution. 

Hey,

Can you tell what version of OS you are running and what games are affected?

Have you tried adjusting volume in Media Controls Section of the guide menu? Once you started Spotify , it is accessible via Spotify Tile. There is a slider that controls balance between music and game.

//S

Hi there

Its all games anf i have tried adjusting the volume but when i go off spotify it plays the game sound 

Hey,

Strange, I only see similar behaviour if volume slider is maxed out to music side.

What OS version your Xbox is running?

//S

Latest  one 

OS version: 10.0.17133.2020 

Marked as solution

I was having this same problem I think.  As soon as I opened the Spotify app it disabled system and in-game audio.  Once you start playing a song all you need to do is load your game and select the Spotify tile and click "a".  Then move the slider at the bottom to the left.  Previously this controlled volume but now it controls the mix between music and in-game/system sounds.  This should resolve the problem.

Bro thank you

Suggested posts