Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No video on Samsung TV

Solved!

No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. 

Is anyone else have issues with new Samsung TVs?

32 Replies

Just to add something more to the issue, not being rant only

I use an iPhone X where I also use Spotify. Often I will listen to the video podcast on mobile, and later try to continue on TV. Maybe there is something there.

Just wanted to note that the issue has been fixed for my Samsung TVs, models UN55TU8000FXZA and UN65RU9000FXZA.

Please no idiotic automated and canned reply.

I have a Samsung TV software version 1250 and fiber that can play all other streaming services in UHD.

The Spotify app simply can´t play video without jittering or crashing and it is a software issue with the player and your services. Having to plug a laptop computer to the TV just to play JRE is not a workable long term solution.

Please fix instead of ignoring the issue.

Still no video on Android TV, what Spotify is thinking? 

I just bought a Roku and it works there , so if you really care you could spend $40 and use your Samsung, it sucks that's the only way though. My android tv doesn't work either 

I have a LG 55UH6150 
I am trying to watch my podcast on the big screen but all I can do is hear it . 
thanks.

does not work with LG UM6910PUA

What's crazy is. I can't watch it on my Samsung tv but, i can on my Samsung phone..... what tha ---- is that?? I usually smart view it to my television... but i don't want to have tooooo.... same brand but one thing is not like the other sir and mams! 

Video podcast not working in samsung QH55Q7FNA software 080M3CYM30059V

Spotify why arent you still allowing videos in samsun tv? Whats the point of spending millions of $$ wrestling JRE away from youtube just to make sure no one see the videos on their large screen TV?? 

Samsung Smart TV UN60JS7000FXZA won't play spotify video. I have Uninstaller, reinstalled, and search on how to make this happen and it's really pitiful samsung can't systematically go back and make it work for every smart tv sold after 2012. 

Please help me get video on my Samsung TV!

Ridiculous this still hasn’t been addressed more than 3 years later. How hard could it be for Spotify to put video on a TV?

I ended up just buying a $40 Roku and using it on my Hisense with android
tv built in . Roku has video for Spotify and is generally the best support
for all apps since its the most common

Suggested posts