Announcements

No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast - Status changed to: Under investigation

Casual Listener

I am really surprised that spotify is so ill prepared for the JRE stream. it is not working on my PC, no sound no video just nothing. 

Please fix this problem a.s.a.p. because this is just anoying 

And for JOE, if this is your start on this platform maybe it is time look elsewhere

Highlighted

*snip*

Casual Listener

@Katerina 

So basically you cannot watch the podcast on your TV while the whole idea behind smart TVs etc is that you can watch internet content on it.
Somebody else said it too, that it is amazing that you guys pay millions for this and then not update the platform to be able to show video for probably minimal costs compared to those millions.
Now we have no choice but to stick with the other platform till December at least...

Highlighted

Re: *snip*

Casual Listener
How on Earth could this go through without someone bringing this up as a dealbreaker for a huge part of the fanbase?
This is embarrassing to everyone involved.
Highlighted

Re: No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast

Visitor
Wait, this just flat out isn’t supported? The YouTube app had this functionality and I can assure you, MANY of Joe Rogan’s consistent fanbase uses “casting” on their TV to watch. If you’re going to take on the video aspect of the show, you need to support the features of one of the largest video streaming platforms in the world. This functionality should be added or I think we’ll see far less video viewers.
Highlighted

Regular

I have Chromecast on my Sony Smart TV...But still no Rogan vid content on it and if I cast from iphone to Sony...I get only Rogan audio....Video just disappears.   Did you hear Spodify stock dropped significantly this week.   

Highlighted

Re: No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast - Status changed to: Under investigation

Regular
Fix it please...We need our Rogan on TV!!!!!!
Highlighted

Regular
Have the developers reconsider....Please...We need Rogan on TV from Spodify...Otherwise we keep going back to You-Tube. If You-Tube supports it...Why not Spodify?
Highlighted

Regular
It’s not solved...Please fix this major bug or missing requirement.
Highlighted

Regular

It’s not solved...Clearly it was a missing requirement to have vid content on TV...They gotta fix it asap.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is a massive oversight. A lot... if not most people watch the podcast on their TVs via YouTube... why go to the effort of making video available on the phone app alone? I'm not going to watch a 2 to 3 hour video on a phone. Guess I'll be continuing with YouTube as long as I can... 

Please fix this guys! 

SUGGESTED POSTS