Announcements

No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast - Status changed to: Under investigation

Casual Listener
I would urge people to report Katerina's post, that marks this as solved. It obviously isn't.
Highlighted

Re: No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast - Status changed to: Under investigation

Casual Listener
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Please fix this issue on Apple TV I’d like to AirPlay this video or us the app on Apple TV. 
This would be great!

Thank you

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Yup, me too
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Its not just apple TVs or chrome cast. My LG smart TV has a Spotify app but it won't play the video. This issue seemingly relates to every app that isn't a phone. No one wants to watch 3 hour long videos on a phone! So why was the phone app the only one considered in this upgrade? This needs to be resolved across all platforms. This is really a staggeringly bad oversight. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Solved, lets look that up in the dictionary:

SOLVED;

to find an answer to a problem:
to solve a problem
to solve a mystery/puzzle
Just calm down - shouting won't solve anything!
This strategy could cause more problems than it solves.
The police are still no nearer to solving the crime.

Nope.....this problem is everything exept the above. Spotify unless you are into some kind of comedy that is way beyond my level this is just very bad management. Podcast still wont play on anything except my phone. 
Highlighted

Visitor

This needs to be fixed! 

Highlighted

Re: No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast

Casual Listener

So I still watch Joe Rogan on YouTube? Who’s in charge at Spotify? 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

The right teams are on it? You guys couldn’t find it with both hands and a flashlight. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
If Spotify is denying us to see JRE on our tv's I can highly recommend Lex Fridman's podcast as a substitution. You don't even need to boycott Spotify, since they already forced every single TV viewer out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHZKyawb77ixDdsGog4iWA
SUGGESTED POSTS