Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 - Spotify 3.0 will not allow me to make all lists available offline

Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 - Spotify 3.0 will not allow me to make all lists available offline

Hi.

I had some problems with wrong language when the new v3.0 released, so I unsinstalled it and tried to reinstall it.

The next day a new release with the correct language was released, but now I can't sync all my lists anymore.

I have tried to reinstall the Spotify app several times.

I have 23GB of free internal memory.

Current version of Spotify: 3.0.5246.30620

Why?

12 Replies

How many playlists are you trying to sync?
Be aware, there is a limit of 3,333 offline tracks per device.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

For now I have only tested with playlists with about 200 tracks.

I had allot more tracks and more playlists with the old spotify version.

I'm having the same problem. 

* Not able to play songs in offline mode

* When I have WiFi-connection : Spotify resyncs and resynvs every song, over and over again

(I have my spotify installed on the SD-card of a WP 8.1 Lumia 820-device )

Please solve gthe problem. Can we send a bug-report of some sort ?

I have the same sort of problem, since the recent update to spotify on my windows phone, I can no longer sync any of my playlists to be played offline. It's been like this for over a month now so regretably I've cancelled my premium subscription until I hear about it being fixed 😕

Nokia 920: same offline problem but some playlists can download. Haven't found reason why some can and some can't. Please fix this.

Just posted yesterday saying I had the same problem, but I think I found a short term fix. 
If you just copy the playlist into a new playlist on your PC/mac they seem to be available for offline. I also removed some tracks that were no longer available on spotify in case these were causing an issue.

Hope this helps!

It has something to do with the SD-card. I've done multiple tests on the internal memory : no problem.

I do the same tests on the SD-card... troubles...

Spotify.. should be easy to fix this ?

The Spotify app doesn't currently support SD cards on Windows Phone as far as I know.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Lumia 920 don't have sd card so it cannot be the main problem.

Its about time to solve this issue or make some announcement about it. Ignoring paying users is very counterproductive and will certainly cause a batch of unsubscriptions, including me.

Hi,

more testing with Nokia Lumia 920

Some of old playlists cannot be change to offline, but when I made same playlist again (mobile or computer) playlist CAN change to offline. 

And another thing - if playlist cannot change to offline - I can't delete that from mobile phone.

Thanks for this tip.

I tested this myself and it works.

I agree, this is not a solution. But at least we have a workaround.

Suggested posts