NEXT STEP

Notifications system are not working for me

Solved!

Notifications system are not working for me

Plan: Premium

Device: Motorola Moto Z2 Play

Operating System: 8.0.0

My Question or Issue:

I've activated all avaliable checkboxes (New Music, Artist Updates..) in Notification settings on the web-site and all my devices but still no recived any notification by Push on my phone nor by email. At least there were several new tracks and albums from artists I followed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dxdim thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community, 

If you can make sure your notifacations for the Spotify app are allowed:

-First, head back to the Sound & notification settings screen. Next, scroll to the bottom and tap App notifications, then tap on the app for which you want to adjust notification settings. Toggle the Block slider to the “on” position to stop receiving notifications from that app.

If that doesnt work I would suggest trying a clean reinstall:

-I'd say try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If neither of these steps work, let me know and we can totaly find a different solution.

Happy Listening,

Jack 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @dxdim thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community, 

If you can make sure your notifacations for the Spotify app are allowed:

-First, head back to the Sound & notification settings screen. Next, scroll to the bottom and tap App notifications, then tap on the app for which you want to adjust notification settings. Toggle the Block slider to the “on” position to stop receiving notifications from that app.

If that doesnt work I would suggest trying a clean reinstall:

-I'd say try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If neither of these steps work, let me know and we can totaly find a different solution.

Happy Listening,

Jack 🙂

Suggested posts