Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nova função de letras não aparecem na minha conta

Nova função de letras não aparecem na minha conta

Plan

Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

(Galaxy A20)

Operating System

(Android Oreo,Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

A nova funcionalidade de letras geridas pelo spotify não está disponível na minha conta quando procuro, e usando a conta do meu pai no mesmo dispositivo elas aparecem, gostaria de saber o porque de não aparecer na minha conta.

59 Replies

Olá, alguém conseguiu solução para o problema das letras que não aparecem em algumas contas? Tentei de tudo e até agora não tenho a função disponível. 

Eu também não consegui. O estranho é que a minha assinatura é famíliar e a minha mulher tem funcionalidade. Nos dois temos o mesmo modelo de iPhone

To com o mesmo problema, assinei o premium duo e na minha conta nao consigo ver a letra, já na conta da minha irmã funciona, sendo que ela ta usando o duo comigo. to decepcionada

Eu divido a minha com mais 3 e eu que pago sozinha. Eu sou a única que não tem essa função. Aí hj apareceu em uma música, e agora de noite sumiu de novo.

Hey folks!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

The lyrics feature is still not available for everyone and it is in its testing stages. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

If you'd like to see the feature available for everyone you can leave a +Vote on this idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

eu também ainda não tenho essa função das Letras e eu divido um plano família e as outras 3 contas tem esse recurso. fico muito chateada, porque é um ótimo recurso. queria que esse problema fosse logo resolvido pra que todos tenham acesso 😕

Hello!

I'm facing the same problem! I'm not able to see the lyrics only when I log in using my own account. I've tried on my cell phone and on my laptop.

Hey there @Crashlipe,

Thanks for sharing your info with the Community!

As @Elena said this feature is still in its test phase, so not all accounts have access to it.

If you'd really like to have the Lyrics feature, you can try and create a new account to see if it works on it. If that's the case you can consider transferring your music collection over. For instructions on how to do that have a look at this article.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Really that yours suggestion is creat a new account? This makes no sense, you must fix the bug.

I'm a beta tester and I don't have the lyrics on my cellphone account. 

Estou com o mesmo problema... Já segui todas as orientações indicadas mas nada funcionou

Eu não creio que o problema seja da conta, tenho o Spotify instalado em meu notebook e o recurso funciona perfeitamente, já no app para Android não consigo fazer com que funcione.

Eu assinei para participar do Beta (há mais ou menos um mês), hoje reinstalei o aplicativo, reiniciei o celular, o recurso ainda não está disponível.

Já apaguei 4x, desliguei o cel em casa uma das vezes, e nada das letras aparecerem. Tenho uma conta premium. Como faço? Qdo entro na loja da Apple, não aparece nem opção de atualização. 

Para mim as letras também não aparecem, já desinstalei o app e instalei novamente, limpei cachê, saí e entrei de novo na conta e nada. Não aparece a função por nada. Aparentemente o problema é na conta.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts and feedback.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since English is the official language for the Community.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when features not available for everyone. At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or you could get a new feature to try out temporarily, or the other way.

As @Elena and @Alex mentioned - you can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to this idea for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always happy to help 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

No meu celular não aparece letra, mas no meu desktop sim. E foi interessante você falar sobre o Genius, pq eu acho que desativei ele no meu celular, mas aí também acho que ele ficaria desativado no desktop também né? Não sei disso 

No meu celular não aparece letra, mas no meu desktop sim. E foi interessante você falar sobre o Genius, pq eu acho que desativei ele no meu celular, mas aí também acho que ele ficaria desativado no desktop também né? Não sei disso

Hey @Brendalf,

Thank you for your post here in the thread.

We suggest that you have a look at this article on our support site. You can follow the steps that's provided in there and see if you can activate it or not.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

ALGUMA SOLUÇÃO? Estou com o mesmo problema.

ANY SOLUTION? I have the same problem.

I tried it and it didn't worked. Actually, my initial problem was my lyrics didn't go full screen so I reinstalled it and then the app wasn't even showing any lyrics. So I'd tried to reinstall again the way you teached in your solution and it didn't worked too 😕

Suggested posts