Announcements
Hey! It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Check here for what to do if you're still having trouble.

Nova função de letras não aparecem na minha conta

Highlighted

Re: Nova função de letras não aparecem na minha conta

Visitor

Olá, alguém conseguiu solução para o problema das letras que não aparecem em algumas contas? Tentei de tudo e até agora não tenho a função disponível. 

Highlighted

Visitor
Eu também não consegui. O estranho é que a minha assinatura é famíliar e a minha mulher tem funcionalidade. Nos dois temos o mesmo modelo de iPhone
Highlighted

Visitor

To com o mesmo problema, assinei o premium duo e na minha conta nao consigo ver a letra, já na conta da minha irmã funciona, sendo que ela ta usando o duo comigo. to decepcionada

Highlighted

Visitor

Eu divido a minha com mais 3 e eu que pago sozinha. Eu sou a única que não tem essa função. Aí hj apareceu em uma música, e agora de noite sumiu de novo.

Highlighted

Hey folks!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

The lyrics feature is still not available for everyone and it is in its testing stages. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

If you'd like to see the feature available for everyone you can leave a +Vote on this idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Visitor

eu também ainda não tenho essa função das Letras e eu divido um plano família e as outras 3 contas tem esse recurso. fico muito chateada, porque é um ótimo recurso. queria que esse problema fosse logo resolvido pra que todos tenham acesso 😕

Highlighted

Visitor

Hello!

I'm facing the same problem! I'm not able to see the lyrics only when I log in using my own account. I've tried on my cell phone and on my laptop.

Highlighted

Hey there @Crashlipe,

Thanks for sharing your info with the Community!

As @Elena said this feature is still in its test phase, so not all accounts have access to it.

If you'd really like to have the Lyrics feature, you can try and create a new account to see if it works on it. If that's the case you can consider transferring your music collection over. For instructions on how to do that have a look at this article.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

Visitor

Really that yours suggestion is creat a new account? This makes no sense, you must fix the bug.

I'm a beta tester and I don't have the lyrics on my cellphone account. 

Highlighted

Estou com o mesmo problema... Já segui todas as orientações indicadas mas nada funcionou

SUGGESTED POSTS