Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Toumas Holopainen - Lise and times of Scrooge, and probably some others (finding them as we speak, Epica seems fine, if their Spotofy collection is rather small, if it should include most of their albums, they're gone for me as well - I don't have them saved in my library, so I can't even see them enymore).

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

BTW, my country is Poland.

EDIT: inb4 clear chache: tried Windows client, android and web player. All the same.

190 Replies

Already back in CHILE:

LockUp - Hate Breeds Suffering
Fear Factory - Genexus
Gorefest - Erase/False
Gorefest - Rise to Ruin
Gorefest - Demos

Still Missing:

Exodus - Let there Be Blood
Sonic Syndicate - Sonic Syndicate
Brutality - In Mourning
Brutality - When the sky turns black
Gardenian - Soulburner
Gardenian - Sindustries
Machine Head - Killers and Kings single

Please Nuclear Blast add again Sonic Syndicate's album Sonic Syndicate from 2014 I really miss it

I'm from Peru. Any news when Sonic Syndicate's album Sonic Syndicate from 2014 will be added again?

No "Deathstars - Perfect Cult" yet. 

LIstening in Sweden.

deathstars - the perfect cult should be available in sweden now, right?

spotify:album:1hHyskmXqBHVXHLU8F0jSL

nightwish albums up to and including DPP still missing in the USA. Note
that Once and DPP are nbusa releases.

Also In Sorte Diaboli still missing.

hi there,

we first had to license rights for the nightwish albums outside of europe but that is done now so they should become available via nuclear blast end of this month i hope.

re. dimmu borgir we'll double check again why this one's still missing... 😕 really frustrating...

thx for the heads up!

hey everyone,

sorry for not updating you regularly but during this whole process i was also constantly trying to chase information myself and could only hope for our digital distributor to get stuff live asap but i didn't really have much more info on my end which i could share.

trust me that also our artists, their managers etc. were constantly asking for updates...

there were various reasons for hick-ups on many ends though so, i can't really blame anyone specifically and it wouldn't help anyways... i can just say that it can be a major pain in the **bleep** and a huge project getting a large digital catalogue moved over from one distributor to another one with a new API and new delivery processes with new partners to work with. actually in an ideal world fans shouldn't be seeing any difficulties on the front end at all but in this case it seemed like we had foot-in-mouth-disease 😕

however, beside a handful of releases which were just reported the past days, i believe that now we should be finally there and have everything up and running, right?

thx again to everyone helping us prioritize certain releases and also thank you very much for your long-lasting patience! i'm really sorry for these huge delays but unfortunately they were out of my hands which was super-frustrating for months, to say the least... i guess you know that beside this gigantic project we also had to release new music each week as usual with my standard, small team in the digital dept. at nuclear blast.

oh, and over time i believe i got various user names here on that forum, depending on which account i was logged in or if i was logged in at all. sorry for the confusion then 😛

enjoy your summer, wherever you are located! 🙂

cheers,

patrick (nuclear blast)

**bleep**, duuude!! you're a **bleep**in' legend, hahah!! xD i totally appreciate that blind guardianesque poem of yours and hope that finally everything looks good in brazil in the meantime?!

cheers man,

patrick 🙂

Hi,

Sorry to be a bother but over here in the US, any Sonata Arctica album before Reckoning Night is still not present

no worries, thx!

however this is a case for spinefarm then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonata_Arctica_discography

feel free to reach out to them directly! any nuclear blast release should be available then 🙂

cheers,

patrick (nuclear blast)

Unia from Sonata Arctica is still unavailable (Switzerland), and that one is definitely a Nuclear Blast release. 

This sounds like great news! Thank you again for your due diligence and
hard work. As consumers this is GREATLY appreciated!

I reached out to Spinefarm and to no avail. They do not have employees such
as Patrick performing great due diligence! I will contact them again.

Just rechecked Sonata Arctica, and it seems that of the NB releases, Unia, The Days of Grays, and Stones Grow Her Name are still missing here in New Zealand. Everything else of theirs (including non-NB material) is now back. Odder still, any references to The Days of Grays in my library or playlists has been wiped out which I KNOW I didn't do...

Patrick, you are an absolute **bleep** legend, as they say over here, for all you've done so far. Hopefully, we can get these last few releases over the line and all will be good and loud down here \m/

thx for the kind words dear @pakhmal and good luck with spinefarm! they must also have some customer support who can reach out to their digital dept. i hope...

cheers, patrick 🙂

What happens to the albuns that have both Spinefarm and Nuclear Blast as record label, such as Nightwish's Dark Passion Play (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwish_discography)?

Can we also expect the live albuns to come back in Brazil/Latin America? I miss Showtime, Storytime very much.

Thank you a lot for looking after the fans!

yeah i know, nightwish is a bit complicated but for DPP nuclear blast only has rights in EU and we can now open up this album to US, CA, MX so it'll be available there asap. re. brazil/LatAm i'll have to check with the band's mgmt so see where they're at...

cheers,

patrick

In addition to the missing Nightwish albums, I noticed today that
Soilwork’s Live In the Heart of Helsinki is missing.

"Clavicula Nox" on Therion's "Vovin" is incorrect. It's not the Vovin version, its the male vocal version from the Crowning of Atlantis

Suggested posts