Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Toumas Holopainen - Lise and times of Scrooge, and probably some others (finding them as we speak, Epica seems fine, if their Spotofy collection is rather small, if it should include most of their albums, they're gone for me as well - I don't have them saved in my library, so I can't even see them enymore).

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

BTW, my country is Poland.

EDIT: inb4 clear chache: tried Windows client, android and web player. All the same.

190 Replies

In Brazil, a lot of Nightwish's discography is still missing. Any chance that we might still get it back or ended up being a region lock?

Same here in the USA. Everything before Imagenareum (ALL tarja era and
DPP).

I think I've mentioned it before, but as far as I could find, Nightwish was at one point signed at Spinefarm Records.

Maybe you should look there, or ask them.

The thing is, until recently, Finntroll's Visor om Slutet was available on Spotify as well, and is now missing.

It was produced while Fintroll was signed to Spinefarm.

The weird thing is that many other albums are still present, and new albums are still being released (for example Ember by Breaking Benjamin).

So, until we get verification that those old Nightwish albums are indeed licenced to Nuclear Blast, I suggest that you start asking Spinefarm?

Good point, however Once was a Nuclear Blast release, yet it is also
missing?

In Canada the following Brutality albums are still missing:

In Mourning

When The Sky Turns Black

Hey, I can confirm the following albums are not available in Australia:

Anthrax - Worship Music
Amorphis - Eclipse
Exodus - Tempo of the Damned
Testament - Dark Roots of Earth

And probably more but I don't have time to go through them all.

yes, we obviously only have control over products for which we own rights. we cannot control other labels' content 🙂

yeah, we don't have rights on that one so i can't do anything about it. sorry!

yup, this is a territorial issue, we don't have rights there but hopefully that might change soon...

How can I know to what label the record is owned by? Is Wikipedia's field 'label' a good source?

our rights on those have expired i'm afraid

Is there any information about why Unia, from Sonata Arctica, is still missing? 

Hi,

Just wondering why The Industrialist and Mechanize by Fear Factory still have not returned even though Genexus returned a couple of weeks ago?

genexus = nuclear blast entertainment which i took care of.

the other albums were not released by NB so i can't tell. please check with the according label(s). should be roadrunner me thinks...

There’s still several Nightwish albums from NB missing that used to be in
Spotify. Once, Dark Passion Play, End of an Era

hmm, it should have become available again in the course of this week actually...

could you let me know in which country you're checking? and let me know if it's still missing some time next week?

that'd be much appreciated! 🙂

Hello. Once end of an era dpp and the live album witb floor are not
available in the usa.

Thank you. I want to comment that nbusa did their due diligence and opened
the line of communication. Thank you for showing us your dedication to
customer service.

What about the album Sonic Syndicate (2014) by Sonic Syndicate? In Canada

Still not available in Ireland 

Still missing in CHILE:

LockUp - Hate Breeds Suffering
Fear Factory - Genexus
The Defaced - Karma in Black