Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nujabes

Solved!

Nujabes

This has probably been asked before; but I was wondering why spotify has no songs from Nujabes. His repertoire definitely deserves to be widely spread.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I see that the album Spiritual State has been added recently. Please keep it up guys by adding Modal Soul and Metaphorical Music!!!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

It's a Christmas miracle.

View solution in original post

27 Replies

Have a read of this post which explains about missing music.

I have, and I sent a suggestion, but that doesn't answer my question... ๐Ÿ˜›

I was hoping someone knew what was up in the specific case of Nujabes

debump

Really want Nujbaes on Spotify!

Hey, last day nine Spotify uploaded the 'Modal Soul' album ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm really glad we finally have some nujabes in spotify

Finally Nujabes on Spotify. Listening to it now. We need more!

Nujabes is gone now ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Brokkenpiloot wrote:
This has probably been asked before; but I was wondering why spotify has no songs from Nujabes. His repertoire definitely deserves to be widely spread.

It would appear their content has been removed in all territories looking at the catalogue. I would suggest you get in touch with the artist or label for more information.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Wtf Spotify? Give me back my Nujabes! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hey!

You can find out a little more about removed content here: https://support.spotify.com/problems/#!/article/Content-missing.

WELP ima bring this back, I want Nujabes, and please don't ask us to ask the artist...he's passed on since 2010..

I agree, but I don not think it's really up to Spotify. Since Nujabes died, I think it's up to his record label he was under to release it to Spotify. If they say no, nothing Spotify can do but to respect it. 

At least some Spotify officials can make a statement about this issue. Why are there few albums of Nujabes on Spoitfy? Is this related to his label company, or just you don't want to add him to your library?

Pleaseeeee we need Nujabes on spotify guys !!!!!!!!

Marked as solution

I see that the album Spiritual State has been added recently. Please keep it up guys by adding Modal Soul and Metaphorical Music!!!

I think I just witnessed the album Spiritual State be removed. Was listening to it, restarted Spotify, now it's gone :'(

Spiritual State is no longer available, I'm so frustrated about that. I hope it'll come back. ๐Ÿ˜ž

It's been removed again ๐Ÿ˜ž

Add Spiritual State back! darn and Modal Soul, I need my Luv Sic!!

Nujabes is such a big influence in my life. I really want his music back on Spotify. Everyone should be able to hear his legendary work. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Suggested posts