Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Onkyo TX-8050 connection problem

Onkyo TX-8050 connection problem

I have Onkyo TX-8050, i have problem with Spotify connection. LAN, internet radio, DLNA works fine, i can log on to Spotify but i can't  see my playlists or songs. i see just a standard folder "starred"  "search" and "whats new" but are empty. I have traing two diffrrend account and LAN, DHCP on or DHCP off, i did defaut settings.....did not help..... Any solutions??

6 Replies

I have a latest firmware

Hello, all!

I have the same problem with my Onkyo TX-8050 connected to router via ethernet cable. It is not appear in device list on PC and Android. Both can see each other in device list. Onboard Onkyo client works perfect, I can navigate and play music.

What is done:

1. last onkyo firmware installed 

2. Reset done for onkyo and router.

3. dhcp option was set off and on.

4. Friendly name of Onkyo was changed to TX8050.

I do not have Onkyo WiFi adapter and no way to borrow it. 

What can I do else to be able to control my amp using PC or android application?!

I would appreciate for your suggestions!

Hi, I had the same problem: only starred numbers showed up. It was solved by reducing the number of playlist in Spotify.

Greetings Hans

Hi

Can you still connect to your Spotify account on TX 8050? All I get is a Login Error message. Any tips?

I have exactly the same problem.

In this topic:"Spotify auf Onkyo TX 8050 Receiver - kein Support seit 20. Juli 17" they say that it isn't supported anymore.

This would be really bad.

I think it is best that you also report in that topic that you have the same problem.

Hanzie

Suggested posts