Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Onkyo TX NR 609 Playlist not refreshing

Onkyo TX NR 609 Playlist not refreshing

Hi

I have an Onkyo TX NR 609 that up until recently has been running Spotify without a problem.  Recently I noticed that one of the Spotify playlist to which I subscribe (Discover Weekly) does not appear.  In its place the list just has an entry marked as 'loading...'.  When I open it, needless to say, the list is empty.

I've looked at other posts with similar problem and have tried to resolve it myself (by disabling / re-enabling DHCP etc).  All to no avail.

Frustrating, and probably a simple fix.

Please help

6 Replies

I have a similar problem with my tx-nr509. New Spotify playlists are mixed up with old deleted playlists. A lot of playlists are missing completely. Tried to log out and in again. No difference.

Same here with the Onkyo TX-NR609. 

Same problem with my txnr727. Tried pulling power and draining the capacitors as that usually fixed signing problems but it didn't work

Same here! Onkyo tx nr579. Have worked good for many years. The tracks don't appear in Onkyo app although the are added in spotify.
Help!!

I want to caution you that if you do a firmware upgrade on your Onkyo TX NR 727, you will no longer be able to use the AV receiver to control Spotify. they apparently did an upgrade surprise surprise, and now I have to use my smartphone to use Spotify on my Onkyo receiver.  it will play through Onkyo but you have to select the tracks and play lists all that through your phone which effectively fixes the issue of not updating playlists but takes a step back in my opinion, because you have to use your smartphone. I could have use Bluetooth to begin with but now I have to have a smartphone in order to play Spotify through my AV receiver where before I could just use the AV receiver to control everything

Same here with a tx-nr509. Something changed. Did a factory reset. Didn't help.

Logging out. Doesn't help.

Suggested posts