Regular

Plan

Premium

Device

Android, Windows 7 PC

Operating System

(Android 7.1.2, Windows 7)

My Question or Issue

So, I can't stream music from Spotify to any of my 3 Onkyo network receivers (414, 515 and 535). I have a premium plan, but if this continues, I will cancel it. I don't see my Onkyo devices on my phones, or in my PC app. I have the latest versions. What's going on?!

6 Replies

Re: Onkyo & Spotify Connect: Not working

Jemi
Spotify Legend

Hey @Nabuko, help's arrived. 

There are a couple of things we can try. First, restart all your devices (and speakers) by unplugging them and plugging them back. Also, make sure that:

• All devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
  • Your Spotify app is up-to-date. It's better to reinstall with these steps.
  • Your restart your router.
  • All devices’ software is up-to-date. If you don't know, check with your devices' manufacturers for how to update the version software.
  • If possible, try switching between different networks and see if that helps.

If that doesn't work, try connecting to your receivers from different devices, and let a friend try connecting to the receivers with their own account and devices.

Let us know the results :)

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf

Nabuko
Regular

Tried all that already with many devices, and it's not working. I'm reading now that you guys don't support Onkyo anymore. :/ It's strange that you as a moderator here don't know anything about that.

Jemi
Spotify Legend

Hey @Nabuko,

Spotify Connect works with every speaker and receiver as long as the manufacturer allows that type of connection. If you've gone through the steps above, try getting in touch with them to see how they can help. 

All the best!

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf

Nabuko
Regular

That is a lie, and you know it. My AVRs support Spotify, there is a green sticker on all of them, and it worked fine. They didn't update their firmware, the last update was 3 years ago, so they didn't change anything. I also got the email from them telling me that Spotify doesn't support they AVRs anymore. So, the question here is: why are you liying?

Jguemes
Visitor

I have the same prob here.  Could you solve it ? 

I have same problem. Please solve that.

SUGGESTED POSTS