Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only one account can play on the Marantz 6009

Only one account can play on the Marantz 6009

Hi

I have a family subscription, and I am the administrator of this subscription. I'm able to stream to my Marantz 6009, i.e. the Marantz is visible in the Spotify app. For the rest of the family, this list is empty. We also have a Chrome cast device. The entire family can see this device.

If I use my Spotify account on my wifes phone, the Marantz is visible, with her account, the Marantz is not.

Prior to an update a while ago, it has worked for the entire family. There are no updates for the Marantz.

Can you help me

Regards

Niels

3 Replies

Hey @napedersen44.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

It sounds like the Family plan is affecting the ability of your member accounts to see your Marantz. Could you try removing the member accounts from the plan and adding them back again to see if that changes anything?

If you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll look into it for you 😉

I removed my wifes account (Signe), uninstalled the Spotify app from her phone. Send her an invitation. Installed Spotify app again. She logged on, she is still not able to see the Marantz as a Spotify Connect device. As I recall this has been possible some time ago. But after an update, the option disappeared. Regards Niels

Hi

Any other suggestions

Regards

Niels

Suggested posts