Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Other Platform][Other] BUG FIX Community forum post oddity

Solved!

[Other Platform][Other] BUG FIX Community forum post oddity

I don't know if this is a suitable place to post this but didn't see anywhere more obvious from a quick look around. I've noticed a couple of times that when I edit a post I've made, then edit it again... sometimes a load of code "junk" appears at the bottom of the post and I cannot edit it and remove it, if I do, the code "junk then is doubled up. See the screen shot for an example highlighted in yellow.

Spotify_Post_Bug_1.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This problem seems to have been fixed. I've edited one or two posts lately and the problem hasn't happened. Cool.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

A further note on this bug... if you edit it 2 or 3 times, it then ends up scrubbed, i.e. it disappears. Which is fine actually because if it has that junk in it and you can't remove it, you probably want it gone anyway.

Thanks for the report!
I've escalated it to the right people and they will look into it.

Thanks for the report! We'll investigate.

Community Ergo Sum

It looks like it was caused by the large amount of html you were pasting in before.

Community Ergo Sum

I wasn't adding any HTML of my own. All I did was use the Rich Text buttons above the text box.

Marked as solution

This problem seems to have been fixed. I've edited one or two posts lately and the problem hasn't happened. Cool.

Suggested posts