Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Other Platform][Partnerships] Hyatt Place Spotify Issue

[Other Platform][Partnerships] Hyatt Place Spotify Issue

I recently tried to use the Hyatt Place Spotify create your playlist, but the continue button never loads so I can't click on it. I've always had problems in the past with these promotion specialties where it never loads. I've upgraded my spotify (by restarting) and I'm on the free spotify. Do you have to be a premium member to use these app type of things? Or is it just a problem with my laptop? (Macbook Pro)

Thanks! 

3 Replies

Hello!
I've moved your topic over here in the help section so we can check it out!

For starters - what is your current Spotify version (Top Left Menu => Help => About Spotify).

Could you give us a step to step guidance of what you're trying to do? So we can see where it goes wrong? Thanks! 🙂

Well, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but this is what it says when I go under help:

1.0.4.90.g0b6df403

As for a step by step on what happens when I try to use the Hyatt Place Spotify promotion:

I heard a commercial during my spotify playlist for the Hyatt Place Spotify promotion

I went to the site and clicked on my state (Illinois) to have them create my own playlist

It played an ad while I was waiting for my playlist to load

The load bar finished, but the continue button was still grey and I could not click it

This is where I was stuck, I could not click continue so I am guessing it never fully loaded...

Thanks!

I'm sorry- I clicked my region of the midwest then clicked on log into spotify. This then goes to the loading page where it plays an ad while your playist is being loaded, and the continue button never loads (as in it's still grey and cannot be clicked on).

Thank you! 🙂

Suggested posts