Since I am rahter new in this community how do I have to proceed to get a statement from Spotify regarding my issue? Mean: we can disucss this through for weeks or months and I don't get really a help at the end. Spotify pleeese some news from your side?
Thanks for the proposal, I also was thinking about this approach but already occupied all the digitial inputs available on the N-50A. I'd prefer to keep the setup as it is since I bought this machine exactly for that reason and Spotify is nicely (was niceley) integrated into it in a seamless way. Apart of that I agree on the sound quality of this engine, just fantastic - so I am a bit in front of an unresolvable problem.
I think about changing the brand and go with a Cambridge CXN v2 or 851 Azure, any feedbacks on those ones?
Thanks for your support, I think we all agree on this.
I was looking a bit into Chromecast, two devices exist the Chromecast2 and the Chromecast Audio. I rather would take the fully fledged Chromecast2 outputting HDMI and then add a HDMI/SPDIF splitter as I already use one for other purpose. I run a beamer (both HDMI inputs occupied) and also have all digital inputs of the N-50a occupied - so this looks more of a "bricolage" for the time being but as said (and you also say): I'd prefer a nicely build-in approach with no fuzz being WAF-factor 100% and just running, it's also a reason I am OK to pay a certain price to get this.
So Spotify and Pioneer, please take some position here, I am (or we are) waiting. Thanks
So I stick to my problem with my device I think ... or change both provider and streaming device. I also can bring up all my old CD and Vynil collection not depending on any firmware update of whatever ...