Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[PS3] How to unlink account to PS3?

[PS3] How to unlink account to PS3?

Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I want to link it to my PS4 but I can't 😕 I already tried the logging out of all devices resource but it didn't work. Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot!!
3 Replies

This might be a bit tricky since you don't have contact with this person to have them log out for you; that said, have you tried this link: https://link.playstationmusic.com/spotify/details

This seems to be an issue that has to be resolved through Sony/Playstation Network rather than through Spotify. Perhaps if you unlink your account from that page, you'll be able to sign back in through your PS4.

Here is Sony's general FAQ page as well if you have further questions about Spotify/Playstation Music.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi my PS3 got hacked and the person who hacked it changed the password and now I can't get into my Spotify on the account I made and I can't get in touch to the person that took it yes I know him but he won't message me back so what do I do

Okay, if you have the app one a phone, click on your profile and then go to devices while your ps3 is on Spotify, and then a controller icon will pop up or it might be there. ( device menu) and click the there dots on the side, then it will say forget device and your all set!

Suggested posts