Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 ; No Sound

Solved!

PS4 ; No Sound

I'm having trouble with the sound in the app. It says it's playing , but no sound will happen. Even when I click the home button, there are no sounds while in my PS4 Home Menu , only when I close the app , does any sound come back

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had a simular issue today, i dunno if my son did it or an update did it, but the master volume control was all the way down.

While playing a song, hold down the Playstation button, click on Spotify and on the right you will see a speaker icon. Highlight that and press x and see if its all the way down.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Also, I have tried restarting everything (the app and ps4) and also deleting and installing Spotify again. Nothing seems to be working .
Marked as solution

I had a simular issue today, i dunno if my son did it or an update did it, but the master volume control was all the way down.

While playing a song, hold down the Playstation button, click on Spotify and on the right you will see a speaker icon. Highlight that and press x and see if its all the way down.

That actually worked. Lol thank you very much

Thanks tons!!!

Thanks man! Solved!

It was the last update for me. Not sure how it happened though. Thanks!!

TY,,,,,

**bleep** that is SO STUPID!! 🙄😒 THANK YOU for the answer, I am seriously facepalming.

Lol I feel so dumb right now

I have the same problem and the speaker volume is all the way up and it still wont work

Hi Jacquelyne,

I am having the same problem, did you ever manage to find a solution?

Suggested posts