Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 Problem. Queue problems from Laptop

PS4 Problem. Queue problems from Laptop

Hey guys. Im having a little problem with the connect feature.

I can see what songs are playing, i can skip and i can choose playlists and what to play etc, but i cannot queue songs. If i queue them, spotify just resynchs and creates another "shuffle" arrangement from my playlist

I can however use my phone to add to queue without problems. Anyone know whats wrong or can direct me to someone who knows, maybe? 😃

Thanks very much in advance!

5 Replies

I have also tried turning shuffle off. I can see that the PS4-spotify app keeps up, since it changes the songs arranged after the one playing. But it didnt work, since the songs in queue are still not played when theyre added from my pc.
If theyre added from my mobile, it will work. Strange

More info for you guys to help me figure this out:

If i queue songs from the ps4, it will show up as queued songs on the Play queue list on my laptop.

Buf if i add another queued song from my laptop, it will just skip the queue (the queue is still on screen, but it skips to the song beneath the queue)

I have a HP Envy laptop

I see this topic has been overlooked 😮
I hope you guys realize that my "spamming!" is my way saying i dont like this situation

I invited an all knowing friend of mine to solve this, but of course the PSN (couldnt even log on to PSN, so i guess i shouldnt blame him for this :P)

But the problem still stands, i hope you can help 🙂

Not blaming any of you guys either!! Since i cant get any google resulsts on my problem, i think im really unlucky! 😕

I hope i dont offend anyone by saying i need help, but next week im having a party and i really hope it wille be resolved by then 😮 🙂

Ive tried just about everything now. Ive reinstalled Spotify on both the laptop and on the ps4, doesnt work. 😕 Anyone have any idea on what i can try?

My guess is that there is some problem with the spotify on the PC and the connect-feature. Since it works from phones. Ive searched in options, but i cant find anything that controls this 😕

Suggested posts