Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 Tracks skipping

PS4 Tracks skipping

Hello All,

Really hoping you guys can help me, I'm at the end of my tether. The PS4 compatibility is the only thing keeping me from switching totally to Apple Music, but the PS4 app is so broken for me it's useless. 

Basically, when I select a song (either by using Spotify Connect from my MacBook or iPhone, or from selecting on the PS4 itself), only about 1 out of 20 times will it start. Usually it'll just skip forward about 15 tracks and then stop without playing anything.

I've tried uninstalling the app from the PS4, changing the MTU to 1450, de-linking and relinking my Spotify account to my PSN account, logging in with a different Spotify account, everything that I can reasonably think would cause the problem. There's definitely not a problem with bandwidth or my router, as I get about 75Mbits down and have changed routers twice for two different models (BT Business Hub 3 to Apple Airport Extreme)

Please help! 😞

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help.

Could you give it a try using a different Spotify account? It can be a friend's account or someone from your family.

Let us know if the issue perists. 

Your Spotify and that's the best you can come up with? This is aggy

Suggested posts