Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

Solved!

Re: PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network"

Jo1235
My spotify is not working

mputmoen

Finally something that worked for me, thank you so much for the help!

Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

TRY THIS IF ANYTHING ELSE HAS FAILED!

In this Spotify support documentation you can read:

Note: If you created your Spotify account with Facebook, you can use Spotify on PlayStation® via Spotify Connect

That's why the solutions here say to use the smartphone app to launch the PS3 app.

You probably created your Spotify account with Facebook and this is the source of the error.

But I had problems with Spotify Connect too, so that's what I did:

- go to my spotify account and set a password to login with username and password

- go to my facebook.com, go to app settings, remove spotify app.

- go here and unlink PSN and Spotify

- launch the Spotify app on the PS3, and then do login with username and password.

Got it! Thanks Sony, Facebook and Spotify for this amazing experience...

Denioforo

Thank you very much m8!

jdawgspotify4

This link is broken and will cycle as if it's loading forever. 

dmac25

spotify is the worst app I have ever used thus far and if spotify doesn't want to address this issue and get it fixed, for the thousands of frustrated poeple out there, then i will cancel my subscription and go back to downloading my own music. WORST COMPANY EVER.

lotus_turtle

It doesnt work. the links dont load, live chat does not load, tried on multiple devices and browsers. i called playstation support and they were no help. they told me i needed to sign into my old spotify account, that is already deleted, and sign out of all devices. which is impossible SINCE ITS DELETED. then said "well youll have to contact spotify to recover your account so you can sign out of all devices" makes no sence. **bleep**ing hate playstation. saving up for an xbox.

FailLink
Casual Listener
That's strange when I was having my issue I told them to unlink my account and they did it for me. Just insist that they do it

actionpacked247

YES!  A WORKING SOLUTION!  Got me back online real quick!  Thanks!!!

Re: PS4 app "Error connecting to playstation network" Please try again later

Harmon740
Casual Listener

Same problem

SUGGESTED POSTS