Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Highlighted
12 people liked this

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Kimmaxhansen
Casual Listener

Hallo. 

Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium? 

42 Replies
7 people liked this

Re: Parrot ASTEROID smart

Boki2
Music Fan

I agree, it is the main reason why I'm still paying my monthly fee! Please continue the support on Asteroid devices!

5 people liked this

Ekillingtveit
Casual Listener

Same here! Will cancel subscription if it won’t be fixed soon. 

6 people liked this

danielshanti

Yea I Also have Premium to use it on my Parrot  Asteroid :-( . Daniel

6 people liked this

Sergiofdezvg
Casual Listener

Same here. I will cancel my subscription if it is not solved soon.

6 people liked this

bosgoedk

Same problem here! :( 

8 people liked this

Iez
Regular

Dear Spotify, the reason I bought a $600 stereo (Parrot Asteroid) is because it has the ability to play Spotify without my smartphone. 

Please! Please! Don’t stop supporting this platform. We are thousands of loyal Spotify users paying premium in order to enjoy our music in our stereo

thanks

8 people liked this

cmd13
Casual Listener

Really this isn't ok, we put up with the extremely outdated apps but for apps to just cease to work!  And Spotify was one of the main reasons I bought this head unit.

5 people liked this

Bart47

Same for me. If I can't use spotify Premium on my Parrot Asteroid Smart anymore, I will have to cancel my Spotify Premium subscription.

7 people liked this

jvbowerspotify
Casual Listener

If you want to continue being the leading music streamimg supplier you must accept having to support various platforms! Get to work.

SUGGESTED POSTS