Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password sent to login from Boxee box

Solved!

Password sent to login from Boxee box

Hi.

I log in to Spotify with a Facebook login and, I must have a password sent to my email so I can log on Spotify on my Boxee box. When I go to spotify website and click on: Send e-mail to set password. So I get the message: "There was a problem sending your email, please try again later"

I've tried a few times, and I've also tried later. Is there something wrong with the website today?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys 🙂 

Just been talking to one of the community staff. This issue is known and they are looking into it, however as it is the weekend it might take some time. 

You can request a device password manually by getting in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form if you would rather not wait!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You are not alone in this, there are several other forum topics about not being able to send emails. 

I have escalated this to the community staff, hopefully they can look into this soon! 

Hang in there,

Peter

Peter

Marked as solution

Hey guys 🙂 

Just been talking to one of the community staff. This issue is known and they are looking into it, however as it is the weekend it might take some time. 

You can request a device password manually by getting in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form if you would rather not wait!

Peter

Peter

Thank you my friend 🙂

Regards from Denmark

Suggested posts