Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password to log on to Sonos

Solved!

Password to log on to Sonos

Hi

Everytime I try and get a password sent to log onto my sonos (as annoyingly facebook details dont work!) it is giving me a message saying 'there was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later' . Have been getting this for well over an hour now....what is the problem and when will it be fixed? Really annoying as only reason I upgraded to premium was to play in my Sonos.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just been talking to one of the community staff. This issue is known and they are looking into it, however as it is the weekend it might take some time. 

You can request a device password manually by getting in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form if you would rather not wait!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Just to say customer support got in touch really quickly and have helped me as you suggested. Thanks all.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

You are not alone, there are several topics about this floating around this morning. 

Don't worry, the staff are aware of this issue so hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible!

Peter

Peter

Marked as solution

Hey guys ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just been talking to one of the community staff. This issue is known and they are looking into it, however as it is the weekend it might take some time. 

You can request a device password manually by getting in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form if you would rather not wait!

Peter

Peter

Thanks for advice...I have done that....will feedback how long it takes to get a response. Have to say...seems a very clunky and complicated customer journey to just get this working on Sonos...any idea what is the issue with Facebook login details?
Marked as solution

Just to say customer support got in touch really quickly and have helped me as you suggested. Thanks all.

Glad its all sorted for you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

As far as I am aware, partner devices require you to use a Spotify username and password because they can't access Facebook to pull your login details. 

Peter

Peter

I have now asked for a password for Sonos 40 times (literally) and it has not shown up in my email.  I also sent an email to spotify customer service.  PLease send my account password.  Also, given how many people have had this issue, why not just fix it instead of making us post on the help forum to get someone to resolve the problem?

Great advice if they were diligent enought to reply.  I sent an email to them a week ago and haven't gotten a repsonse.

I'm in the same boat.  I have contacted customer support several times to no avail so far.  This last time I sent two additional emails and a phone number.  Hope to hear from them soon.  I want to use my Sonos system. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Suggested posts