Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pause of my music every second smart tv

Pause of my music every second smart tv

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

France

Device

Samsung smart tv0

My Question or Issue

Hello i am french so i hope everybodyWill  Well until last week. I am using my smart tv. 1 year old max. Everytime i am playing a song it stop.. Pause... so i push again the music start but pause again after à second. I refrech, reinstal and do everything i could without sucess. .can you help me please. Beat regards from France 

2 Replies

Hey @Jeremyfrenchman.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We understand that the music on your TV is being interrupted. Do you think it's possible that you are logged in on a different device and another person is trying to play music via your account? This would mean however that the issue also occurs on other devices.

If the music works fine on your computer or mobile device and it's only the issue on your TV, try to improve the signal strength by moving the router closer to the TV to see if that helps.

A third thing to try is to ask a friend or family member to try and play music on your TV with their account. That way we can find out if something is wrong with your account.

Let us know what the result is! Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Hello thank you for your answer. Everything is working fine on my téléphone. The tv is connected directly on the internet box internet and flux ok.For the last solution i Will try To find a friend To connect with his acount number and let you know.Have a good day.

Suggested posts