Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Philips Fidelio A3 Speaker not Working with Spotify in Argentina

Solved!

Philips Fidelio A3 Speaker not Working with Spotify in Argentina

I just bought a Philips Fidelio A3 speaker in France. The AirStudio+ app showed the availability of the spotify service while in France, but once I got to Argentina the service disappeared  In the help section of the spotify US site specifies that these speakers work in any country where spotify launched its service (like in Argentina) but it is not the case.

I believe it is a geographical restriction, maybe due to my IP, but the service has officially launched in my country over a month ago. Maybe some legacy restriction that was not fixed properly once the service launched in Argentina.

Please help me get it working.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're working with Philips to get the service available in Argentina right now.

Hopefully we'll have a fuller update for you very soon.

Thanks!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I will escalate this to the team to see if they can get in touch with Philips to make the application available. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We're working with Philips to get the service available in Argentina right now.

Hopefully we'll have a fuller update for you very soon.

Thanks!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I cancelled my subscription due to this issue today while at my job, because my speaker was useless. I got home and the service available and working. Awesome service! Thanks. I'll be renewing it ASAP. 

PS please work on an LG smart TV app.

@flanari wrote:

I cancelled my subscription due to this issue today while at my job, because my speaker was useless. I got home and the service available and working. Awesome service! Thanks. I'll be renewing it ASAP. 

PS please work on an LG smart TV app.

Hats of to Philips for getting this sorted quickly - some other partners are... how shall I phrase it.... slow is probably the best word!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

I have similar problems with it in Hungary

B

Suggested posts