Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Philips Smart TV Spotify app music doesn't start

Philips Smart TV Spotify app music doesn't start

I have a Philips 3D Smart LED TV serie 6000/7000/8000 serie. The Spotify app works, but when I want to press play and listen to the song, it doesn't start the music. Everything else works in het app. Can someone give me a solution so I can use Spotify again on the TV? Thank you.

2 Replies

Hey there.

Thanks for your question.

Please try to remove Spotify app from your TV and install it back. If that doesn't help, remember to check on your TV that firmware is up-to-date. To do that, simple open your great smart tv, click Menu, then Settings, then Update firmware then if your TV is connected to the Internet (and if you use Spotify, it really should be in Internet), click Update TV and Internet (Internet update) and DROP THE BASS when you're waiting! Ha 🙂 It is easy to do. Do this check before you're uninstalling TV to reset. Remember to do FULL Re-Install (hard reset). If you keep your TV up to date, it brings more stability and maybe some new great apps.

Let me know everything!

Ive tryed everything and now Im stuck 😞

Spotify stoped working on my Philips 55PFS8109/12 TV so  I've ..

reset the tv to factory settings,

Upgraded the firmware on the TV

Uninstall Spotify 😞

When I go to Google Play to install again it says :  Your device isn't compatibler with this version.

Where can I find the right verison?

Suggested posts