Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playback Stops Randomly - Windows Phone

Solved!

Playback Stops Randomly - Windows Phone

Hello,

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1. Since I first installed the app there has been an issue with playback stopping. I get through 1-3 songs, and playback will stop at a random position in the track. When this happens, I have to unlock my phone, open the app, and restart playback. When doing this, it seems to reset the play history for what I currently have queued up as 'now playing', so it has the added effect of making songs I've already listened to play again if I'm shuffling. This bug makes the app worse than useless to me, since I listen to music at work, and am constantly having to interupt what I'm doing to restart my music. Please give me some assurance that this bug will be fixed.

I have already tried reinstalling, that does nothing. I've already looked at the other posts. I have not posted on them, because the only response I've ever seen to this issue is a moderator telling the OP to reinstall, and no feedback thereafter. The threads with this issue seem to go as far back as the inception of 8.x, with no solutions provided by either users or Spotify. If this problem is not fixed, or if I get a stock message saying to try reinstalling, I will cancel my premium membership.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, good to know that Spotify values its customers. I was have expecting to log back in after all these months to find a comment suggesting I restart my phone. At least that would have been something. Membership cancelled. I regret every cent.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Well, good to know that Spotify values its customers. I was have expecting to log back in after all these months to find a comment suggesting I restart my phone. At least that would have been something. Membership cancelled. I regret every cent.

Apparently cancelling your subscription is the only solution.

Suggested posts