Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Recovery - 1 week and counting...

Playlist Recovery - 1 week and counting...

As many others have recently attempted to do, I recently tried to disconnect my Spotify account from my Facebook account. When I submitted a ticket, I was told the only solution is for me to cancel my current account, and create a new one without the Facebook component. My playlists would be backed up, and restored once that was completed.

Once I received confirmation that my email address had be freed up for use, I was still unable to create an account with it without logging in via Facebook. At this point I've given up attempting to use this broken process, and simply want my playlists restored. I've sent four emails in the past week, but have received no response. Can anyone advise what I can do to move this along? The case number I was given is 01756720. Thank you in advance.

2 Replies

Did you reply to any of the automated case emails? If not, do that now to bump your case over to an adviser.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter - yes, it looks like I received replies from two different support representatives and have replied to both, yet still have not received a response in over a week.

Suggested posts