Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist/Songs stop playing

Playlist/Songs stop playing

I've been experiencing this issue for the past hours: either while a song is playing or at the end of the song before the new one starts (while I'm listening to a playlist), the music stops on its own, and the weird thing is that there are strange behaviour of the play/pause button too, even if the music off there is still the pause button showing or viceversa. What's going on?

6 Replies

Hey @EmanuelaB!

It's not cool that this happens. Let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're using. Also, is this happening over WiFi or 3G/4G?

If you haven't tried it before, a clean reinstall could help with this.

Keep us posted!

Hi! Thanks for your reply.

This was happening on my Samsung Galaxy S6 while I was connected to my office wifi.

I will try to reinstall the app and will let you know if this keeps happening. Thanks again!

Hey @EmanuelaB,

How did it go? Are your experiencing the same issue after reinstallation? If so, let us know and we'll test out something else to solve this.

We'll be waiting for your reply 🙂

Hi I haven't had the chance to test it again on my mobile. In two weeks I'll try again 🙂

Hey @EmanuelaB!

No worries. Just let us know if you have any updates for us 🙂 

Have an awesome week. 

Hey @EmanuelaB!

We hope you're well.

We just wanted to let you know that we're still here if you need us to lend a hand with this 🙂

Keep us in the loop.

Regards,

/M

Suggested posts