Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist, The ones that got away?

Solved!

Playlist, The ones that got away?

Today i got to explore what ive been listening to on Spotify over 2017 and it made a list "the ones that got away" in the web player window, but how do i play that list in desktop windows and where do i find it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i fixed it! Just looked "the ones that got away" on Google and found it, u can also do that directly in spotify and should work just fine

View solution in original post

7 Replies

When on the 2017wrapped.com, click on the black round button "Your 'Ones That Got Away' Playlist", it should take you to the playlist's site, there you click on the green round button "Play On Spotify"

Thanks for the reply and indeed you are correct in that it plays, how ever thats not the problem, the problem is i cant seem to save it or make it a permanent list so i can go back to it and listen to it and see what i may have missed, want to save and so on.

when o press play nothing happens. Withe my top songs playlist i press play and the spotify apps pop up and i can listen and save the playlist but i cant do neither of those things with "the ones that got away"

Marked as solution

i fixed it! Just looked "the ones that got away" on Google and found it, u can also do that directly in spotify and should work just fine

Thanks for help and yes that seems to work!

But i did try that, i searched for "the ones that got away" and found nothing but when i translate it to Swedish "latarna du missade" then i find it even tho when i got the link it ofc was in english...(and i cant post swedish letters in this forum either hahaha Spotify you are so silly)

I consider it solver, thanks for help!

By clicking Follow, it is saved in your playlists.

@Salvion wrote:

Thanks for the reply and indeed you are correct in that it plays, how ever thats not the problem, the problem is i cant seem to save it or make it a permanent list so i can go back to it and listen to it and see what i may have missed, want to save and so on.

I don't think you can find your personal playlist on Google, every user has a different playlist. Check if the songs in the playlist you found on Google are the same as in the playlist you get on 2017wrapped.com

@Igneelson wrote:

Suggested posts