Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist URI and URL links include previously deleted songs

Solved!

Playlist URI and URL links include previously deleted songs

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add a "currently listening to" playlist to my website. The spotify player app asks for the URI code. When it imports the playlist, it includes songs that I have deleted months ago. My first thought was maybe the app just doesn't work properly, so I copied the playlist URL link and opened it up in my browser. Unfortunately, the official spotify webplayer also includes these old songs. This makes it seem like the links were created to include the old music? 

Does anyone know how to manually update or refresh the links? This playlist is something I will be updating weekly and I would like the content to be current. 

Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there and welcome to the community,

Are you sure you have deleted all the songs you didn't want even the uuplayable ones ?

Go to Edit > Preferences scroll to section Display and make sure that "Show unvailable tracks in playlists" is enable (green)

If you just enable it : look at your playlist and check if there is no songs greyed out.: If so, delete them.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello there and welcome to the community,

Are you sure you have deleted all the songs you didn't want even the uuplayable ones ?

Go to Edit > Preferences scroll to section Display and make sure that "Show unvailable tracks in playlists" is enable (green)

If you just enable it : look at your playlist and check if there is no songs greyed out.: If so, delete them.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts