Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist does not contain added songs

Playlist does not contain added songs

I subscribed with spotify about a week ago and downloaded the Desktop-App (Windows), where I made new playlists and added several songs. I also downloaded an iPhone-App and added songs via Shazam to my playlists. At the office I use the Web-Player and added many songs to the existing playlists of mine.

Today I renamed one of them and this did not show on my iPhone - I saw the same old name as before and realized that not a single song was added to my playlists that I added outside of the Desktop-App.

The only "List" that all the added songs are shown in the Web-Player and on my phone is "Songs".  Before I go crazy... is that a limitation for free users or is something going terribly wrong here and the "your music is go everywhere you go"-feature does not work properly? I'm really annoyed about this because my playlists contain now 3 to 16 songs and all other songs I added over the last 10 days are not shown 8-/.

Anny suggestions? Thank you.

1 Reply

I'm actually having this same problem, only in reverse... When listening to the Web Player on my computer, I try to add songs to my playlists but they don't get added. However, if I do the same thing on my Android phone, it adds them and even syncs them for offline access since I designated the playlist as such. This issue has never been a problem until today.

Suggested posts