Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

My playlist isn't loading entirely. It loads the first 100 or so songs, and then not the rest. 

Screenshot 2018-09-21 at 10.41.30 AM.png
3 Replies

Hi @mrferny

Firstly, have you already to tried to logout and login afterwards? Sometimes something simple as this can fix the problem.

If not, you may try to reinstall Spotify. This could also work. To do that, please follow the steps in the link here.
Thirdly, you could try disabling Hardware Acceleration. 

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

A Fellow Spotify User

Hi there,
Seems more than a few of us are having this same problem. I have been a premium member forever and have done all of the above other than what ever the heck "disabling Hardware Acceleration" is. Many times over the years I have mentioned, not all of us are computer techs. I am going to leave a longer reply, if I can find the correct spot in the "community help" section.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

To find the Hardware Acceleration option, go to the settings in the Spotify app, scroll down to Show Advanced Settings and you'll find it under Compatibility. The purpose of the hardware acceleration is to speed up common and complex tasks performed by your device.

We also suggest checking if you see the same behavior under a different network connection. This way you can see if the issue is connection-related. 

As @BelP mentioned, a clean reinstall is also a good idea. We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. This usually tends to solve issues like the one you're experiencing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Suggested posts