Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist missing

Playlist missing

Hi

I got this playlist owned by me but I'm not allowed to change its name

New Stuff Only 2010 Playlist - Suggestions? mailto: jakamgi@gmail.com

I think it's got something to do with the Facebook login option, as my previous username actually was jakamgi who it's shown as owner of the playlist, but, when I syncronized my account with Facebook, my username changed to my Facebook name, which is Javier Campos so probably it doesn't recognized Javier Campos as the owner, when actually I am. Funnily enough I'm able to make the playlist secret or anything else but changing it's name...  

Attached screenshot 

All the best

J

3 Replies

It sounds like it has you as just a follower instead of the owner; the "make secret" option is for how playlists you make or follow show up on your own profile, so it's not necessarily making the playlist secret, only the fact that you follow it on that account. You're probably correct that this was caused by connecting to Facebook. Sometimes, this results in duplicate accounts, and Spotify support will have to help you merge them into one. If you'll just contact them directly using this official Support Form, someone should be able to help you out. Please be sure to reply to any automated messages (even if from a no-reply address), as this will get your case to an actual person more quickly.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks man! I'll do that!

All the best

J

No problem, same to you! Hope this gets sorted out for you quickly.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts