Premium for students

Country

France

Device

Iphone XR, PC

Operating System

iOS 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Bonjour, je suis abonnée à Spotify Premium pour étudiants depuis deux ans et au renouvellement de mon abonnement j'ai dû passer à Spotify Free durant un mois. Depuis que je suis repassée à un abonnement Spotify Premium je n'ai plus ma playlist Titres avec tous mes titres sauvegardés grâce à la croix. J'ai uniquement accès à la playlist Titres likés avec mes titres likés avec un coeur. Voir capture d'écran

Comment faire pour récupérer mes titres ? Merci d'avance

Capture d’écran (1).png
6 Replies

Bonjour,

J'ai moi-même ce problème.  Comment avez-vous fait pour récupérer vos titres likés? Ma liste ne s'affiche plus...

Merci

Bonne journée

Audrey

Bonjour, 

Je n'ai jamais eu de réponse d'un quelconque support et je n'ai jamais récupéré mes titres, je les ajoute depuis manuellement à la nouvelle liste... parfois j'ai l'impression qu'ils ont tout simplement tous été transférés dans cette liste mais je ne pense pas...

Désolée de ne pas pouvoir vous aider davantage

Koda

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse. Bon ben je vais essayer de retrouver
mes 120 titres et les remettre dans une playlist.

Bonne fin de journée.

Hey there @amiche and @KodaDoremi,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the Community. Keep in mind that if the playlist in question is one you followed, it's possible that the owner removed it.

If you're having trouble locating a certain playlist you created in your account, it's a good idea to check if you accidentally deleted them. No worries, the app keeps backups of your favorite tunes for just such cases. This support article explains how you can restore playlists. 

If you don't see the tunes there either, it's a good idea to check whether or not you have another account, where it might be located. You can learn how to do this here.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Macbook Air

Operating System

macOS Big Sur

My Question or Issue

Bonjour, depuis récemment, tous les titres likés ne sont plus accessible depuis mon Mac (par contre, depuis mon iPhone ils le sont). Au lieu de me les afficher, le logiciel m'indique "Tout vos titres likés apparaitrons ici.".

Que dois-je faire?

Hey @buggybass

Thanks for reaching out about this. Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Just to make sure, can you see your Liked Songs in your PC's app?

If you can't, we suggest that you follow these steps: 

1. Open Finder and, in Finder’s menu bar, select Go > Go to Folder. In the box, type the following location: /private/etc/hosts and press return.
  2. A new Finder window will open and your Mac’s hosts file will be selected. Click and drag it out of the Finder window and drop it on your desktop.
  3. To open it, simply double-click and it will display the file’s contents in TextEdit.
  4. Check for any entries with Spotify in the address. 
  5. If you do find any lines with Spotify, please remove them.
  6. Save your changes and restart Spotify. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? Make sure not to send any private information. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts