Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android Oreo 8.0

My Question or Issue

Hi! I have been using Samsung Galaxy S8 for several days and I noticed that I can sort songs, artists and albums from the playlist alphabetically from Z to A, but I can't sort from A to Z and I can sort them from the oldest to the newest ones, but I can't sort them conversely. I don't have this problem on my laptop and I didn't have it on my previous phone. What should I do?

Thank you in advance 🙂

5 Replies

Hi,
Please take a look at the Screenshot given below. Does the sorting options for playlist on your phone look similar?
If Yes, when you click on any of the option except 'Custom', there appears an arrow icon indicating ascending/descending. When you click on the same option again, the arrow is now pointing at the opposite direction, this means that the option is now sorting in the opposite direction. I hope this was the solution you were looking for.

Cheers!

YWbyPKr.png

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I expressed myself a bit unclear. My point was that when I click, for example, the "title", the arrow changes direction, but the order of songs in the playlist does not change. 😞

Hi,
That problem might be occuring due to a lot of different reasons. Here's some options you can try in order to solve it. 

Hope this helps...
Cheers!

Okay, I'll try it, thank you very much. 🙂

Let me know if that works.

Suggested posts