Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist will not load in Artist Profile

Playlist will not load in Artist Profile

Playlist will not load in Artist Profile.  I press the +, copy the link and the page darkens and freezes. 

4 Replies

Hey @AngelSongRecord.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Does this happen on any device, or on just one device? Try reinstalling the app with these instructions and see if that helps 🙂

Should do the trick! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thank you, Guido, for your quick reply.  Unfortuneatly, your suggestion did not work.  I installed the app on my Windows 10 laptop, I already had it on my Android phone, and put the link to a playlist I created and again the page darkened and would not save.  Here is the playlist link:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1NTisHZ0CssiYFDM7pxw0n

Also, after a search for artists  (Deanna D'Amico) turns up a page with all her tracks, Profiles at the bottom only shows a DeAnna D'Amico and not hers?

Hey @AngelSongRecord,

We just want to make sure we're on the same page. Can you explain once again the steps you take to reproduce this issue? We understand it's based on the playlist you sent, but what happens after? Where is the "+" button located etc.? Any screenshots would be very helpful.

Also, please inform us if this is only happening on your windows 10 device, and whether your using the Web Player or the app. Try both.

Lastly, we checked out "Deanna D'Amico" and it looks alright. Can you send us a screenshot where you see the fault? 

Keep us posted 🙂

The playlist magically appeared after several attempts thoughout several days.

At the bottom right of her artist page is a section called "Profiles."  The profile shown in this section is not Deanna D'Amico.  Could not generate a screen shot.

Also, I thought I changed the picture in the circle above her name, but it still shows the "Deez & Keys" cover.

I was unable to reply via email as it stated: "administrater prohibition"

I sent pretty much this same message via the artist support page.

Suggested posts