Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist wont load

Solved!

Playlist wont load

Hi,

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/abigailwilliams/playlist/7smvf5l5S3uvc0z8WOp1WB

Desktop Version: 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6

Android Version: 3.1.0.1117

I have had Spotify for a while now. I have one playlist that I add to all the time. It has abour 2700 songs on it.

I have tried to load my playlist this morning and it is stuck on the "loading" wheel.

This problem is happening on my desktop and android

I have uninstalled and re-installed on both platforms.

I have deleted the playlist and reloaded it from the website.

When I try and get someone else to load my playlist, it says "Error, The playlist failed to load".

Other playlists on my account work without issue.

Does anyone know a way I can either get this playlist to work, or at least get the code for all the songs, so I can create a new playlist with all the same songs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

Playlist

playlist.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes I am still having problems with that playlist on my platforms. However, I managed to log on to my account on my boyfriend's laptop and the playlist loaded. I then created another playlist and copied all of the tracks from the old problematic playlist to the new one. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again (may keep 2 playlists with exactly the same music from now on)
Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

2 Replies

@abigailwilliams

Hello:

Took a few seconds but the link to that playlist finally loaded. Are you still having issues with it?

Marked as solution

Yes I am still having problems with that playlist on my platforms. However, I managed to log on to my account on my boyfriend's laptop and the playlist loaded. I then created another playlist and copied all of the tracks from the old problematic playlist to the new one. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again (may keep 2 playlists with exactly the same music from now on)
Thanks for your help

Suggested posts