Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist

Playlist

If I'm a subscriber am I able to download a playlist and play anytime without an internet connection or WiFi? That was really the reason I subscribed to Spotify to enjoy music without using my data plan.

6 Replies

Hey @MrWSM!

Yes, that's definitely possible! Here are the instructions on that: Listen_Offline_twitter.png

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you, but how will I get the songs to play in offline mode or airplane mode? The idea is to dowload music to my phone without using my data plan.

Hey @MrWSM!

After you downloaded the songs using Wi-Fi you can just go offline and play your music through the Spotify app. Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

I've tried dowloading the music several times over WiFi. The music downloads and later when I try to play a song it says you need an internet connection. The music should be available offline, right? Do I need to go into my settings and change something? I get what you are saying, but I've tried that. Any further instructions for someone with a Windows phone?

Does Spotify offer phone support?

Hey @MrWSM!

Spotify doesn't have phone support right now. Could you try to check these steps for me:Offline_mode_twitterS.png

If that didn't work, could you try to reinstall the app? Here are some instructions on that. Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

I am a premium member; I joined two weeks ago. I only have two devices set to offline. I have to re-dowload the Playlist everyday. Maybe I do need to reinstall the app. I will try to use the offline mode later this morning. If it doesn't work, I will try to reinstall.

Suggested posts