Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists are empty

Playlists are empty

The past month I've been having troubles with my spotify playlists. The content of three playlists is gone. Three playlists are empty (on all of my devices; MacBook Air and Windows Phone). I've tried to restart Spotify and reinstall it. Nothing seems to help!!

And also, my account is linked to my Facebook and I recently got a giftcard with a code that gave me Premium for a month. It ran out so I'm now using Spotify Free. I dont know if it has anything to do with it, but I thought it should be said.

So, what am I suppose to do? Can the content of my playlists be recovered and found?

Regards, 
Fanny

4 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

well the content itself can't be recovered but playlists can be recovered. 🙂 Can you check out this link here? There you can recover your playlists. Maybe this will help you.

good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hi and thanks for the answer! 

I've already checked that function (I've recovered accidently deleted playlist that way before) but the playlist itself is not deleted just empty... 
I've read about similar problems so I was thinking there must be a solution! 

Just a few things, have you signed out of all devices with the spotify app and also rebooted those devices and then tried logging into the spotify apps again and see if those playlists load correctly? Also does anyone else have access to your spotify account other than you, say you might log into the service from a work computer? The spotify service is for individual user use only. Many issues can be avoided by not sharing spotify accounts with anyone else and/or making sure you have signed out of the service from devices not currently being used at the moment.

If not about the information above then this sounds like some sort of account issue. You might try going through Customer support here https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly. The CS team should be able to work it's magic on your account and get it working again with the mentioned playlists as well. Just be sure to provide the links to those playlists in the CS contact form so they can be restored to your account from the server side.

I tried to log and and reboot the devices but it did not work... 

Thanks for the tip though! 

I've already sent an email to Customer support but I haven't recieved any reply... I guess I will have to wait. 

Suggested posts